BHMCT -AICTE: What is it about?
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology [BHMCT] is a professional course that teaches necessary skills and knowledge for jobs in either the hotel industry or helping students to come up with their own businesses.
- This course prepares students to indulge in the emerging fields of hospitality. The course is designed for students who want a career in the hospitality industry.
- This course is also the best-integrated course for students who are keen on learning new techniques for cooking and who seek to develop a career out of it.
- The course provides students with the platform to learn the cooking of a level equivalent to chefs and pursue it as their career.
- This course is also the best place for students interested in the field of hotel management, travel, and tourism.
- It is an extensive course that focuses on both, subject knowledge and practical training for real-life situations.
Why study BHMCT -AICTE?
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology [BHMCT] is one of the most sought degrees in India in terms of personal growth and career growth opportunities. There are many benefits to pursuing BHMCT. Some of them are given below.
- The course provides various career growth opportunities and promotes the growth of knowledge.
- The course imparts an in-depth knowledge about the various aspects of hospitality as a subject.
- The course offers handsome salary packages ranging from 2 lakhs per annum up to 5 lakhs per annum.
- The course opens up various career opportunities in front of students. Students can either find themselves working in the respective field or pursuing higher education in the related fields. Either way, their knowledge of the subject builds up.
All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board/University/ Council are eligible.